CodeSlider - Joomla 2.5 simple slideshow module. (Joomla 3+ compatible)
- All images are placed in the module must have the same aspect ratio. (ratio of the width of the image to its height) is Even better, if they have the same size in pixels. (in the demo version of this 900*500). The size of the module is adjusted to the size of the first picture, all the rest are modified under the same size. So for adjusting the size of the module, resize the picture in the right way and insert in the module first.
- The size of the module may not exceed the size of the block in which it is inserted. If you put the module in the column, the width of 500 pixels - the maximum width of the module will be 500 pixels, regardless of the image size. In this case, the first picture has an impact only on the ratio of the parties.
- Be sure to squeeze the picture, made available from to your site. Don't need to use on the site of the image giant size, as this would create unnecessary traffic to your visitors, increase the loading time of the site and may cause braking module on slower computers.
- Before adding your images, disconnect all of the demo images.
- Place one copy of the module on the page. Do not add two or more modules "CodeSlider" on one page of the site.
- The module uses the library jQuery. If your site uses modules, which work on MooTools, then there may be conflicts between them. We tried to make so that they do not have arisen but it was still impossible to foresee. So if after installation of the module, some of the functionality of your site stopped working, then you'd better refuse from its use.
- When installing the module, you agree to the license GNU/GPL v.2 or later. You can share this module at itself on a site, if you put a link to the this site. ( http://codematrix.ru/ )
DOWNLOAD MODULE (Version 1.5.0)
Module size is determined by the size of the first image.
Remote jQuery timers plugin.
Compatibility with jQuery 1.9 +
Choice of target links.
WARNING! If you are using an older version of the module, you must remove it before installing CodeSlider 1.5.0 and clear the cache of your browser