CodeSlider - Joomla 2.5 simple slideshow module. (Joomla 3+ compatible)
- All images are placed in the module must have the same aspect ratio. (ratio of the width of the image to its height) is Even better, if they have the same size in pixels. (in the demo version of this 900*500)
- The size of the module may not exceed the size of the block in which it is inserted. If you put the module in the column, the width of 500 pixels - the maximum width of the module will be 500 pixels, regardless of the image size.
- Be sure to squeeze the picture, made available from to your site. Don't need to use on the site of the image giant size, as this would create unnecessary traffic to your visitors, increase the loading time of the site and may cause braking module on slower computers.
- Before adding your images, disconnect all of the demo images.
- Place one copy of the module on the page. Do not add two or more modules "CodeSlider" on one page of the site. (for versions 1.5 or is older)
- The module uses the library jQuery. If your site uses modules, which work on MooTools, then there may be conflicts between them. We tried to make so that they do not have arisen but it was still impossible to foresee. So if after installation of the module, some of the functionality of your site stopped working, then you'd better refuse from its use.
DOWNLOAD MODULE (Version 1.6.0)
It is possible to place many copies of the module on one page
More opportunities for module settings are added
Images can be displayed in the infinite loop (without rollback)
WARNING! If you are using an older version of the module, you must remove it before installing CodeSlider 1.6.0 and clear the cache of your browser